- The joystick allows full 360 degree control of the camera and the crane can operate between 1.5 and 6 metres
- The Polecam HD kit comes as standard with either a Sony FS5, Canon C300, Canon 5D or Toshiba HD Minicam and it can also take cameras such as the Sony FS700, Black Magic cinema camera, Canon XF305, Sony PMW200, Red Epic, Panasonic AF101 and many more.
- Shoot in HD, 4K, RAW and Slow motion
- The Polecam is quick to set up and quick to relocate so you can shoot in several positions or locations within a short space of time.
- The Toshiba camera has a fixed wide angle lens and fits easily into a multi camera OB set-up and can be controlled via the Polecam remote control panel which gives you remote control over the iris and CCU to make it easy to match it with other cameras.
- The new Sony FS5 is the perfect partner for the FS7 and also another great choice for live events and multi camera set-ups and can be used with the optional zoom lens offering even greater flexibility and shot choices on the Polecam.
- The latest full broadcast Polecam rig design with all the extras making it safer, more stable and offering greater flexibility – Wire Strut System, Bosher levelling system, The safest Kessler crane tripod, Ronin-M camera stabilisation, Latest Cameras